Enjoy the sweet things in life!

Decorated sugar cookies and chocolate dipped goodies for any event!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Shower cookies


On Thursday, I made some cookies for a wedding shower on Saturday. Then in the afternoon on Saturday, I got a call from a lady who was at the wedding shower who wanted to order cookies for a baby shower she is having. She said she was in love with my cookies and they were so cute! I love that my business can be carried on by word of mouth (or taste of mouth I guess)! These are the wedding shower cookies I did. I must say, they were fun!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the dress. Your cookies do speak for themselves through taste of mouth! Ha ha. I'm so proud of you! You are so artistic and such a hard worker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Summer the dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete