Enjoy the sweet things in life!

Decorated sugar cookies and chocolate dipped goodies for any event!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New neighbors!


I walked outside yesterday and found a duck couple had settled under our big shady tree in the front. I fed them some leftover bread and made them a pool with a ramp. They didn't even get to try out the water before they flew off. They came back later and stayed for a few hours. This morning I peeked out the window, and amazingly, they were back. I think they are regulars now, since i have been feeding them! It's so sweet to see them follow each other around everywhere.

4 comments:

  1. That is so precious! I love seeing the males and females together just hanging out. I wonder if they mate for life? Let me know if they try out your pool. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny, did they use the pool

    ReplyDelete
  3. ducks shmucks! i wanna see some more cookie pictures!

    ReplyDelete